For the Filling:
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup ( This mom used the healthy choice or healthy select),
- 1 can milk
- 3 cups of frozen veggie mix (This mom used frozen pea/carrot/corn/green bean mix bc it’s easier but fresh veggies work too)
- chopped cooked chicken. (4 normal sized breasts, or 3 giant sized ones)
- season with salt, pepper, and thyme
- Add some diced potato if desired
For the Crust:
Start with any biscuit mix and add a little extra milk until you have reached the desired consistency. Spread over the top, bake, and enjoy!
You can also use any pre-made crust if you like, or go crust-less!
From Andrea A