- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 med sized onion chopped
- 3 carrots cut in slices
- 3 med sized potatoes (cut in cubes)
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 container of chicken stock (could use veg stock)
- Salt and pepper to taste (for Mommy’s bowl only!)
- Cheddar cheese garnish or mix in (optional)
- Saute onions on med-low heat until soft.
- Add garlic and Saute for about a minute.
- Add cauliflower, potato, and carrot and stock. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to med heat and cook until veg is soft.
- Remove and use a hand blender or blender to puree.
- Add salt and pepper(only for mommy’s soup) And garnish with cheese
From Jean M.