Spinach and cheese Frittata Bites
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 2 packed cups of baby spinach
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon of minced fresh oregano (this made it REALLY good)
- salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Spray 24 cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray
- In a frying pan over medium heat, warm the oil. Add the spinach and saute until it releases its liquid (about 2 mins). Drain, squeezing to remove the liquid then chop finely.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, oregano, a pinch of salt and pepper and the cooked spinach. Divide the mixture evenly among about 12 of the mini muffin cups (they should be almost full). Scatter the cheese on top.
- Bake the frittatas until the centers are set and the edges are browned and pulling away from the edges (about 15 minutes). I put them under the broiler for a few minutes to brown the tops.
Submitted by Amanda M.