- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Grated Sweet Potato
- 1/3 Cup Grated Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Grated pumpkin
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 Cup Oil (Vegetable or Canola)
Now you need to….
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and then make a well in the centre.
- Add sugar, eggs, grated veggies and oil and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased mini muffin (or large if you prefer) tin and bake for 15-20 mins in a moderate oven (180 Celsius).
- Leave in the tin for 10 mins before turning out onto a rack to cool.
Perhaps your toddler might enjoy them too? They might also like these toddler favourites i have previously posted…..